Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] Musicman Stingray Classic 4 (White)
£1200

permafunk

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For sale is a beautiful all-white 2010 Stingray Classic with a birdseye maple neck in excellent condition. I never played this bass outside my room so it's pretty much in mint condition with the exception of two defects shown in pictures below: one of the pickup poles is a bit faded due to contact while playing, and a mark next to the battery cover on the back (a factory defect) which is barely noticeable. I never really used the string mutes so they're like new. Not much more to say about this bass so I'll let the pictures do the talking.[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]I don't have the original hardcase anymore, but it comes with a gigbag.[/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"][b]SOLD.[/b][/color][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828][/color][/font]

Edited by permafunk

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I already got ahold of a guitar so I'm not interested in trades anymore, but I may consider an AVRI or a Johnny Marr Jaguar.

I don't have a scale at home but I'd say the bass is on the heavy side for a Stingray, probably around 4.7 kg.

Cairobill, you may be right... I think the regular white Classic Stingrays come with a tortoise shell pickguard.

Edited by permafunk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...