Why become a member? ×

mesa boogie titan v12 big block amp .NOW SOLD
£900

jacko

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]THIS AMP IS NOW WINGING IT'S WAY to WALES. HOPE THE NEW OWNER WILL BE VERY HAPPY>[/color][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]I'm selling my Mesa Boogie Titan V12 Bass amp. This Monster puts out 1200 watts at 4 or 2 ohms[/color]

[color=#000000]This is easily the best and most versatile Bass amp I've owned. It will provide 1200 watts at 4ohms so it's perfect for a big stage using a pair of 8 ohm speaker cabs. There are two seperate channels, each providing a full range of features such as overdrive, gains, bass / middle / treble and Solo (adds a volume boost whenever you need to show the guitarid who's boss).[/color]
[color=#000000]You can run two seperate instruments and switch between the two OR you can plug in one instrument and switch channels for two totally different tones. [/color]
[color=#000000]It will come with the 5 position footswitch (input select / channel select/ overdrive on-off/ solo on-off/ mute) plus the 7 pin Din cable required to connect it.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]The early silver faced versions of this amp were lknown to have a thermal cut out issue. This happened to me once but that was one time too often so I had it refurbished at Mesa's Petaluma california factory last July (2012) under warranty (through westside distribution Glasgow). Specifically, they changed the housing to a fully ventilated one, Added a second fan and changed to a more efficient power supply. [/color][/font][/size]
[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]Since getting it back it's not cut out once in twelve months - running pretty loud for 3 one hour sets at a time - so I'd say that problem has been well and truly fixed - [/color]
[color=#000000]Mesa recommend giving it at least 4 inches above and behind and It takes up 3 rack spaces and I was using it in a 6 space gator rack to provide plenty airflow. [/color][/font][/size]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]Price dropped to £800.00 plus carriage[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]No longer interested in trades as I'm about to take delivery of a shiny new Mpulse 600[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]New, this amp would cost around £2000 if it was still in production so I'm looking for offers around £900. I'd prefer collection from Broxburn, West Lothian but I'll also consider posting it - standard courier estimates are around £15 (parcel force are double that). [/size][/font][/color]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000]here's the official factory blurb...[/color][/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#000000][color=black]1200 Watts @ 4 Ohms (840 Watts @ 2 Ohms, 650Watts @ 8 Ohms), Simul-State™ Power w/ 4 or 2 Ohm Impedance Select Switchfor optimum Power/Load Performance / 22 Tube driven Power MOSFET’s,4x12AX7[/color][/color]
[color=#000000][color=black]Active/Passive Input Switch[/color][/color]
[color=#000000][color=black]2 Fully Independent Footswitchable Channelsfeaturing Gain, Active Bass, Passive Mid, Active Mid w/Mid Frequency Control(adjustable from 200 Hz to 2 kHz), Active Treble, Master Volume, FootswitchableTube Over Drive & Over Drive Level Controls[/color][/color]
[color=#000000][color=black]Two Instrument Inputs (A or B) with InputSelector Switch (A, B or Footswitch), which allows you to plug 1 instrumentinto Input 1 and footswitch between the 2 Channels or plug 2 separateinstruments into Inputs 1 & 2 and route them to their own corresponding, optimizedpreamp channel for seamless live transitions[/color][/color]
[color=#000000][color=black]Output Level Control (over all channels)[/color][/color]
[color=#000000][color=black]Footswitchable Solo Level Control – Patent6,724,897 (over all channels)[/color][/color]
[color=#000000][color=black]FX Loop w/True “Hard” Bypass Switch(over all channels when activated)[/color][/color]
[color=#000000][color=black]Front & Rear Panel Tuner Outputs withFootswitchable or Front Panel Amplifier Mute/Standby Control[/color][/color]
[color=#000000][color=black]Balanced XLR Line Out with Pre/Post Switch,Level Control & Ground Lift[/color][/color]
[color=#000000][color=black]External Switching
Jacks for Channels 1 & 2, Over Drive Channels 1 & 2, Input Select A& B, Solo & Mute[/color][/color]
[color=#000000][color=black]2 – Speakon - 1/4” CombinationSpeaker Output Jacks[/color][/color]
[color=#000000][color=black]Slave Out w/Level Control[/color][/color]
[color=#000000][color=black]Fan Cooled[/color][/color]
[color=#000000][color=black]5-Button Footswitch (Channel 1, Channel 2,Channel 1 Over Drive, Channel 2 Over Drive, Input A, Input B, Solo & Mute)[/color][/color][/font][/size]

[size=5][color=#000000][color=black]and the pics.... Ignore the dust on top - it looks brand new.[/color][/color][/size]

[attachment=138604:IMG_8451.JPG]

[attachment=138605:IMG_8452.JPG]

[attachment=138606:IMG_8453.JPG]

[size=5][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Contact me if you need anymore details[/font][/size]

Edited by jacko