Why become a member? ×

Japan SQ Squier P- Bass --- Sorry Withdrawn.
£475

2x18

Excellent Squier 82/83 SQ made in Japan. In good condition for age!
You all know how good these early Squiers are and this is a belter!
Beautiful wood grain and it plays and sounds like a P-Bass should. Weighs a comfortable 4.25 kg and comes with a decent hard case

You are welcome to come and try it out for yourself ( In Leeds very close to M1 and A1 )

Not really interested in Trades! -------

[attachment=138526:P1000163.JPG][attachment=138527:P1000157.jpg][attachment=138528:P1000154.jpg][attachment=138529:P1000158.jpg][attachment=138531:P1000159.JPG]

Edited by 2x18

I have one exactly like this and it is even better than my jv squier precision. the finish is just beautiful, the best 3ts i have seen so far. far underated basses these sq´s are.

good luck with the sale, someone will be very happy with this one.

Sandmann

[quote name='Sandmann' timestamp='1373876300' post='2142396']
I have one exactly like this and it is even better than my jv squier precision. the finish is just beautiful, the best 3ts i have seen so far. far underated basses these sq´s are.

good luck with the sale, someone will be very happy with this one.

Sandmann
[/quote]

Yes They are a Superb Bass and the photos dont do justice to the stunning finish!

A real bargain for somebody, as my old hands can no longer manage long scale Bass!

Will.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='ash' timestamp='1374945734' post='2155127']
You wouldn't be interested in a trade for my Overwater Aspiration Elite plus cash your way would you?
[/quote]

Sorry Ash, No -- I am only finding it comfortable to play short scale these days, thats one of the reasons this beauty is up for sale!

Will.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Bungie

Thanks for the offer, but I already have a shedload of Short scales --- i,e. Squier Jaguar x 2, Squier Mustang, Gibson Les Paul double cut, Gibson Flying V, Ampeg Dan Armstrong Plexiglass, Epiphone Allan Woody Rumblecat and a Yamaha Motion B medium scale!

And owing to old age and cutting down on gigging I will probably be selling a few of them shortly myself!

Regards

Will.

[quote name='Bassistist' timestamp='1378116932' post='2195823']
what about the neck? is it a fat one or rather thin????
Would you ship to germany?
[/quote]

The neck is very comfortable, Typical of the Japan JV and SQ precisions --not too chunky!
Sorry I wont ship abroad owing to a previous really bad experience! ---- But I would be prepared to package it if you arrange your own courier and insurance!

Will.

[quote name='Bassmachine' timestamp='1378213820' post='2197091']
Im wondering whybghisbis still here.....Probably some basschaters they dont know how it plays........ ;)
[/quote]

Your right Bassmachine! These are awesome basses and I have decided to hang on to it!

So sorry folks its staying with me!