Why become a member? ×

Paul Turner on The Voice

louisthebass

I assume JK must be on his hols, 'cos there's a chap from his band in the house band on The Voice tonight - I'm pretty sure it's the mighty Paul Turner as he's using a White Fender Jazz and an Alleva Coppolo 5 string.

And he's sounding pretty darn good (as always!) :).

Edited by louisthebass

Hahaha - my appalling typing was the result of using my phone's touch screen with my old fingers.

Incidentally, while chatting with Pino last Wednesday morning he told me that he had been approached about playing bass for The Voice when the first series was being arranged.

Edited by kevin_lindsay

[quote name='kevin_lindsay' timestamp='1371364635' post='2112878']
Hahaha - my appalling typing was the result of using my phone's touch screen with my old fingers.

Incidentally, while chatting with Pino last Wednesday morning he told me that he had been approached about playing bass for The Voice when the first series was being arranged.
[/quote]
Casually chatting with Pino? Nice!

If you don't mind saying, how'd you get to know him like that?

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/209985-the-who-vintage-trouble-glasgow-secc-june-12th-2013/page__pid__2112998#entry2112998

As for Steve Pearce, he only did the audition rounds. The bass duties on the elimination rounds were handled by Jerry Meehan (Robbie Williams).

Edited by kevin_lindsay