Holly Top
Alder tone block
3 piece ash neck
ebony fingerboard
ebon Ramp
ebony knobs & pick up covers
Bassculture pick ups
John East preamp Vol, Bal, Bass, Mids, Treble, Passive/Active, tone knob

This Bass is as good as they get, super low action, great balance & playability + tone for days. I am only selling because I need the money. I am not sure yet if I want/have to do it, so I might pull the ad down again. This Bass is also as mint as they get, with the case and tools included. Its like a new custom Bass without the wait time. If you need more pics, shoot me a mail and I will try to make some (its hard to capture the cream color of the holly). SOLD SOLD SOLD

Edited by chrisbass13

I dont have a balance in my flat, but a rough estimate would be somewhere between 3.8 - 4.4 kilogramms maybe? I would say average weight. Not a lightweight, but no heavy weight either. I can find out the exact weight in the next couple of days and I will post it here.

No Problem. Here is a video of a Bass with very similar specs (pretty much same wood combo and scale length, just a different top wood and body shape):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXbod1pu_vE

If you want I can records a little something as well. Today I will be a little busy, but in the next few days I will have a go.

well its still here :-) (though i will be honest, there has been some interest from other members)
dont think anybody will be disappointed with this bass. it plays like butter. and its like new. W&T had a price increase this year, so a full blown Custom Zoid like this would set you back well over 3000 euros. just sayn ;-)