Why become a member? ×

Lakland Bob Glaub (Skyline) inc Lakland Hardcase
£600

paulie

Up for sale is a gorgeous Lakland Bob Glaub in Sunburst with off white scratchplate and a rosewood neck.

This bass is in excellent condition

It comes with a Lakland Hardshell Case which is also in excellent condition

Price £600

Thanks

[

Edited by paulie

Sorry

looking for a straight sale only on this
Im actually selling it on behalf of a friend who is getting rid of lot of stock. This is his only Lakland and Ive always admired it but Im not a P bass guy

These basses have a much shallower neck profile than Fenders with similar nut widths, so are a lot easier to play. I can't play a Fender P with a 1.75 inch nut width, but my Glaub, with the same nut width is very easy to play.
Cracking basses.
GLWTS
Karl.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Graham' timestamp='1375272045' post='2159043']
If not, Karlfer is selling a black one of these.
[/quote]

Many thanks for that Graham. I did actually remove the Glaub from sale as I was using it every gig :rolleyes: .
However, I have literally just got a Glaub back I had before and Tim who had it, put a Lollar Jazz Pup on it. One will probably be up for sale later in the week. The one that was for sale is currently getting serviced as we finally have a couple of weeks between gigs (drummer on hol). I'm rambling now aren't I :P
I have been in touch with Chris but thanks for thinking of both of us.
Cheers,
Karl.

Sorry Chris.
The sunburst one photographed on this thread was paulies. I think that one has been sold.
When I get my black one back from the luthier where it is getting serviced, my black one will be up for sale. That is the black one that I sent you a photo of this morning.
I'm getting confused now :lol: