Why become a member? ×

Ladies moaning about husband's 'excessive' guitar practice...

fretmeister

[quote name='TimR' timestamp='1367579784' post='2067135']
I love the way a guy steps in and suggests they talk and compromise. Immediatiately a woman jumps in and shoots him down...

Maybe he's given up 'compromising' and decided that the compromise was all one way. Maybe he's always been selfish but if that's the case, why did she marry him?

They're all mad. We're all doomed.
[/quote]

I thought all women were mad all the time? Is that not a pretty commonly held belief? Maybe not all the time. I asked my sister to go to the shop for me the other day, and she refused, then half an hour later went to the shop because she realised there was no cat food for the cat...

[i]'"What is it with men and their excessive hobbies? Golf - EIGHTEEN holes - takes all day, football - involves shouting before, during and after the match etc etc."

[b]Some people like to have interests in things that aren't watching Eastenders and posting on mumsnet[/b][/i].'

- sock it to 'em, baby! Surprised he didn't get flamed for that!

[quote name='Geek99' timestamp='1367581324' post='2067166']
That's not mad, it's just that the cat matters to her more :P
[/quote]

Yes, and that's mad. I needed food too.

She later shouted at me when she asked me to help her find her phone, and I found it... in her bag. It was ringing ffs, it's hardly like I just went hunting through her bag. In any case, why wasn't that the first place she looked for her phone? Isn't that where most woman keep them? Honestly, mad!

One day, she decided she didn't like mushrooms because they are a fungus.

[quote name='SpaceChick' timestamp='1367581645' post='2067172']

Ever wondered why we are all mad? ;) :P
[/quote]

Well, it's certainly not because of men. Most of us spend hours out of the house and when we return the women are shouting at each other. :D

I've come to the conclusion they just like complaining and arguing. I got shouted at for eating my crisps too loudly during Britain's Got Talent. They couldn't hear the TV. Apparently their constant nattering was inaudible...

Edited by TimR