Why become a member? ×

Dick Venom In London Friday 26th April

BigRedX

Dick Venom & The Terrortones will be playing on Friday 26th April at [url="http://www.333mother.com"]Mother Live[/url] on Old Street in London.

It's a special Dead & Buried night for Partly Faithful's album launch.

Admission is £6 and doors open at 8.00pm.

We'll be playing just after 10.00pm

Edited by BigRedX

It'll be great to see those that can make it!

We have an all new line-up and lots of brand new songs.

Skol - we've been trying for the past 2 years to get a Manchester gig without any success - do you know of any venues or promotors that we should be approaching? It's about the only big city in the UK that we've been unable to crack...

New drummer - this has been on the cards since the end of last year as our original drummer could no longer support our proposed gigging schedule due to increased family commitments - it will be his second gig with us. Also it will the first gig for our new guitarist, not so planned but forced onto us by various circumstances. Based on the rehearsals so far it's all worked out OK.

Edited by BigRedX

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1366150962' post='2049108']
Skol - we've been trying for the past 2 years to get a Manchester gig without any success - do you know of any venues or promotors that we should be approaching? It's about the only big city in the UK that we've been unable to crack...[/quote]

No probs. PM sent :)

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1366212261' post='2049687']
New guitarist :-(

Edit, I'm sure the new one is great, it's just that I liked the previous one ;-)
[/quote]

+1

Never underestimate the power of a blonde 6' lead guitarist.

What time will you be on Mike?

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1366288551' post='2050531']
+1

Never underestimate the power of a blonde 6' lead guitarist.

What time will you be on Mike?
[/quote]

Jack - you're two guitarists out of date... We're getting through them faster than Spinal Tap get through drummers.

We'll be playing first so fairly early I guess. I'll post stage times as soon as I have them.

What a great night! DV&TTs were wickid! I had a great dance :) it was a genuine pleasure to meet Mike and see him perform. We had a damn good natter before he hit the stage. The band really are great fun, but the songs are too. They look fabulous on stsge, Proper f***in clownwhore entertainers!

I had a thoroughly enjoyable evening, thanks a lot, Mike! Lovely to meet you at last!

Edited by xilddx