Why become a member? ×

SOLD Barefaced Compact
£475

Having reached the conclusion that I prefer my markbass rig, I've decided to sell my orang terror 500 and barefaced set up and will list them separately

This ad is for the Barefaced Compact with black grill and a roqsolid cover. It's in as new condition, only gigged once and used for a few rehearsals

Pics are here http://photobucket.com/albums/l614/mikegatward/barefaced

Would prefer collection/meet up ( I travel over to Manchester regularly so could meet up over there) but would consider postage at buyers expense

Edited by mikegatward

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm that these cabs can keep up with an entire band. I used to have 2 and dropped down to just one, loudest ive had it was for a 2000 capacity biker rally, had amp at 7 and the compact sung! You'll never look back after getting one :)

Best of luck with the sale!

Guest bassman7755

[quote name='kulabula' timestamp='1367215073' post='2062533']
how do they compare to epifani and the markbass cabinets??
[/quote]

I have a (well I say "a" - actually I now have 3 B)) compact and an epi 3x10. The compact holds its own very well in a A/B comparison - its top end extension rivals the epis, with tweeter disabled natch, which is good going for a 15 loaded cab. Plus its not to far over half the size and weight of the epi (which is considered a relatively small/light cab in its own right).

Edited by bassman7755