Why become a member? ×

New in here: glam/sleaze bassist hey!

snakeysabo

Hey guys!, I'm Rachel 'Snakey' Sabo - bassist and composer. I've joined basschat coz I'm about to move to UK ( am from Romania) and am looking forward to meet and gather glammers , hair metallers in a band that I'd like to rose.

Glam metal is about to come back with a new force. It has already started in France.

so follow me on Twitter @snakeybass or facebook at https://www.facebook.com/childogun / e-mail : [email protected]

really really looking forward to start a new serious sh*t.

PS: grown up on good 80s. I'll stay like that. Horns up \m/

Hi Rachel,

Welcome!
Funny you shold say that glam is coming back, as I almost never realised it has been away. Here in Norway we've had some glam for at least a decade - then again, maybe we're still in the first wave. Here, they also love Smokey.

Anyway, May You Reach Your Goals.

Enjoy the site!

best,
bert

Glam, yes.. I can envision a healthy resurgence. I think it's about time for some loud and shameless cavorting. Too long the kids here have been playing it so cool weren't even sure they were interested in music. I haven't seen much French Glam mind you.. Maybe electro-glam, I think they still like to be able to breakdance to the tunes over there.

Welcome Rachel,

Yes Hair metal is making a big comeback, Steel Panther for one, and a lot coming from Finland, some are however......how is it you say.....serious steaming sh*t! I've got my tickets for Faster Pussycat......proper old school!

Cheers Leen.

[quote name='Leen2112' timestamp='1364808641' post='2031001']
Welcome Rachel,

Yes Hair metal is making a big comeback, Steel Panther for one, and a lot coming from Finland, some are however......how is it you say.....serious steaming sh*t! I've got my tickets for Faster Pussycat......proper old school!

Cheers Leen.
[/quote]

Dude that band I linked are supporting Faster Pussycat :D

• 2 weeks later...