Why become a member? ×

Status S2 5 String Thru Neck with LEDS

Johngh

I'm selling my Status S2 Classic 5 String thru neck with green Status front and side LED's.
It just don't get played any more, so its a shame to keep it. It has a Burr Madrone top with gold hardware and is absolutley mint. It also comes with a Status Hardcase. £1350 ovno.

Edited by Johngh

[quote name='Johngh' post='210299' date='May 31 2008, 10:53 PM']Now the infuence of the meths has worn off, I've decided to keep it.

Thanks
John[/quote]

That's strange ................. I'm still pumping the fumes through your letterbox???

• 1 month later...

A bump and some info.

I kinda took a little crush on this bass, but really, really HATE green LEDS, sad I know, but there you go.

I actually contacted Status to see how much it would cost to change them, and, wait for this...........the front and side LEDS are a £650, yes thats six hundred and fifty pounds, upgrade, I was quoted more than that to change them.The person I spoke to at Status thought this bass, with this spec was an absolute steal at this price, ( list was well over two g's, closer to £2.6k IIRC ) so someone snap up a cracking bass at a great price.

I wish I was colour blind, I really do.
Best of luck mate, and have a kindly bump on me.

Stewart

this is a steal man
id love it as the green leds would match my trace stack(sad0.
but gotta sel one of my others 1st:-(.
and just paid some dough for custom ear plugs.
any one interested in these?
warwick thumb six
warwick dolphin5 sn (peizo)
fender jazz bass plus(kubiki electrics).
then i could get this beutiful bass.
ziggy.

[quote name='mkstylee' post='243119' date='Jul 18 2008, 11:14 PM']offers ah? how about half a curly wurly and a packet of love hearts final offer[/quote]

I'll see your Curly Wurly and Love Hearts and raise you a pack of Parma Violets !