Why become a member? ×

Status S2 5 String Thru Neck with LEDS

Johngh

Oh, and to the OP, sorry for the stupid question, but I just have to ask:
The bass won't automatically make me sound as a Mark King-wannabe? I'm hoping his sound depends on the fact that he really cuts out all he mids, rather than having the EQ flat. I like a bass with good focus in the midrange.

I hope this bass would suit my needs. I already have a Modulus bass, which I am very pleased with.

[quote name='Stockholm Syndrome' post='248287' date='Jul 26 2008, 09:41 AM']Oh, and to the OP, sorry for the stupid question, but I just have to ask:
The bass won't automatically make me sound as a Mark King-wannabe? I'm hoping his sound depends on the fact that he really cuts out all he mids, rather than having the EQ flat. I like a bass with good focus in the midrange.

I hope this bass would suit my needs. I already have a Modulus bass, which I am very pleased with.[/quote]

The Bass is very versatile and will give you almost any sound you wish. I will PM you about shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='261316' date='Aug 13 2008, 01:10 AM']Looks as though this bass is destined to be with you, John! Wouldn't be a bad thing though, would it? I think it compliments your headless 6er :)[/quote]

It looks that way, I'm going to withdraw it for now. However if anyone comes across this thread and wants the bass then please PM me, but I'm not going to bump the thread back up the forum.

Thanks
John

• 3 weeks later...