Hi, everyone!

If I had not this too…

…and I had not been stung by this…

…I wouldn’t even be thinking of selling this:

[b]Custom Shop 1964 Fender Jazz Bass NOS Sonic Blue[/b]:

…you might like it better this way…

…or rather…

...the case is that...

[b]Ordinary specs:[/b] Alder body, maple neck and rosewood fretboard, nitro finish, quartesawn neck with a “c” profile and a 9,5” radius, vintage recerse tuners, threaded vintage bridge, serial number on neck joint plate, chrome pickup covers (ashtrays), thumrest, 60s headstock logo, vintage back case with orange fluffy lining, Custom Shop Certificate, case candy, (vintage strap, cloth, tags…).

[b]Extras:[/b] Custom order colour (will not fing a 2011 CS 64 Jazz in Sonic Blue, the nearest will be Seafoam Green), handwound pickups option, fresh D’addario Chrome Flats string set, 3 pickguards: tort , aged pearl and the original “mint” one, period correct), unopened case candy, professional setup with low action….

Condition: 9,9/10: tiny superficial ding near the jack socket area, only noticeable by the touch. Sounds and plays the way it looks

More pics:

Can be yours for [b][color=red]1900 Eur + plus shipping. [/color][/b] (about 1675 Ponds Sterling + shipping). It was on the verge of 3400 Eur before the VAT rise in Spain).

Payment via Paypal.

[u][i]The only trade I could be interested in would be a [b]breathtaking PJ Precision[/b] preferably with a Jazz neck [/i][/u],[i][u]+ value difference compensation[/u][/i].

[b]The bass is located in Spain[/b]. Have only sold an amp head here, but you can check for extra feedback in bass forums (Bajistas.org / nick malpasso) in Spain, or Ebay (nickname: cherterfield2)

Thanks!!

:D

Edited by malpasso

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1362770601' post='2004676']
Man, you have some nice basses! Is the PJ the custom shop special from 2012? - never seen one except on the Fender website. Our wateroftyne will be drooling over that one!
[/quote]

The black one is a Fender/Allparts/Lollar/Hipsjot one I assembled myself. The 2012 CS Precision Pro is the one I want to get hold of...wish I owned it already! That way I wouldn't have to get rid of the cs 64 Jazz!
Thanks to the rest of you for your kind words!

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1362770601' post='2004676']
Man, you have some nice basses! Is the PJ the custom shop special from 2012? - never seen one except on the Fender website. Our wateroftyne will be drooling over that one!
[/quote]

Yeah - beautiful things. Prefer the 'burst, though. :-)

[quote name='yamahabass' timestamp='1363801236' post='2017907']
i was going to say if you keep unscrewing and changing the pick guard the screws wont have any wood left to bite a hold ;) hehe
[/quote]

...fortunately enough there's cocktail sticks to stuff the holes back to shape, he, he!!

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1363801778' post='2017919']
Yeah - beautiful things. Prefer the 'burst, though. :-)
[/quote]

Both are beautilful...it's only that I've had some 'burst ones, but never an oly white!

Fancy a trade for a '62 AVRI precision. ? It's like the day it was made and comes with all original case candy that you'd expect with the USA vintage series. 3 tone sunburst just like James Jamersons.

A precision might give you a nice alternative to the jazzes you have. Anyway let me know

[quote name='Mark_ii' timestamp='1364032968' post='2021026']
Fancy a trade for a '62 AVRI precision. ? It's like the day it was made and comes with all original case candy that you'd expect with the USA vintage series. 3 tone sunburst just like James Jamersons.

A precision might give you a nice alternative to the jazzes you have. Anyway let me know
[/quote]

PM'd