Why become a member? ×

My basses enjoying what little sun there is.

Jobiebass

Custom made P, Ernie Ball Stingray 3eq, OLP MM32, Dog - Molly

I put them to sleep

Thanks to...
CHRISDABASS for the Ray
STOO for the OLP
P bass.. Burpster for the BAii Bridge, Certa for the Neck plate and knobs, Flip for the pups
Simon1964 for the Ashdown T210
Basschat for putting up with me :)

[quote name='Machines' post='205701' date='May 24 2008, 09:11 PM']Shame I couldn't snag that OLP before you got it ! Looking at getting a new Graphite Pearl one - how is it ?[/quote]

its nice,wierd getting used to a 5er though

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='205912' date='May 25 2008, 12:13 PM']thats a sweet, sweet ray!!

:)

best ive ever played

nice pics man

:huh:[/quote]

I cant agree more, ive played a few since and they havent been as nice.. or light for that matter

[quote name='Jase' post='206031' date='May 25 2008, 05:01 PM']That P bass is to die for :)[/quote]

Thank you very much!
Im really pleased with it, there are a few tiny flaws in the paint which im pretty annoyed about but im generally really happy with it.

[quote name='7string' post='206970' date='May 26 2008, 11:52 PM']Great pics of cool basses. Looks as though Molly was behaving herself !![/quote]

I put my basses out and she just sat next to them, which is strange cause when the rents are out and I can crank the amps she goes mental.

[quote name='karlbbb' post='210762' date='Jun 1 2008, 09:18 PM']You have no idea how much I want the MM32 :) Just looking at the single pup MM3 in the FS section, shame I really can't stretch to the MM32 (if you can still get them new).[/quote]

"Machines" already has dibs on it. lol.
Not sure about getting them new, I was told by "STOO" this one was imported. I dont know much about OLP's tbh.