Why become a member? ×

SOLD Mesa Boogie Buster Bass 200 115 Combo

medpb

: ( Very sad to sell but i dont have any space for it in my new home !

Have owned this from new and was bought from Sound Control in Glasgow many years ago.
It's never done a gig and has had very little use at home too ! So in almost new condition with all its original valves !

You could call it a closet classic i guess !

Comes with the EQ footswitch, footswitch cable & instructions.

Killer valve bass tone !

Not doing any trades & will need collected !

£950

[attachment=128461:photo (6).JPG]

[attachment=128462:photo (7).JPG]

Edited by medpb

Thank you guys : )

It is an amazing amp ! I'm sure you wouldn't find one in as new condition anywhere !
I remember buying this amp from the guy in sound control I think his name was Paul ? He offered me a vintage 60's precision bass from his personal collection too for next to nothing, I turned him down what a fool, what was I thinking lol. I remember him saying there wasn't too many Buster's imported into the UK ?

I just wish I knew where I put the instructions ? Arr well

Mesa's web site is great ! Thanks for the advice !

• 2 weeks later...

Ill probably end up thinking the same too :-? I'd keep it but space is a premium at home now ! When this goes I have one more little amp I have to sell : ( a SWR Baby Baby Blue combo which is also a great amp !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now residing at Beedster Towers where it replaces my old Mesa 400+, 1516EV and my Acoustic Image rig. Have to say Paul was a gent to deal with, and the combo is a dream, albeit a slightly larger dream than I'd anticipated for a studio combo! Surprisingly good for electric and acoustic guitar and mandolin also. Hope to be reying it out on DB as soon as my old Rumanian makes it up here from Kent.

Many thanks Paul, enjoy your upcoming tour

Chris

Hey Steve, will do. Not liking the sound of a claim on all of your gear, hope all's working out? Re the Buster, I sincerely hope it's staying, the only thing that would make me part with it would be a smaller all tube 1x15 or 1x12 combo with similar tone; the Buster really sings, but it is huge, in fact size-wise it's not far off my 1516, which is not great given that I'm selling the 1516 to try and make more space!

Chris

Yep, a B15 is on my 'one day' list, although I doubt it'll sound any better than the Mesa, to my ear at least. Bob, agreed, the Mesa's heavy, but that's not really an issue, jt's just huge for a single speaker combo! Love it though : )