Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive

pantherairsoft

[b]ALL SOLD!!![/b]

Got a few pedals to sell...

I love each of these but in streamlining my set up I am finding that having pedals not on the board turns into more actually getting put on the board, so the stuff I'm not using right now is going!

[b]Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive.[/b]
Well used & gigged but still arguably the best OD pedal Boss ever made for both guitar and bass. This is long discontinued and pretty rare now as well. It has two voices of distortion/drive and can be set to use either OR be set so one is always on and the foot-switch flip/flops between it. Retains low end very well too! It also has a 'Remote' jack input which I have never used and never investigated, so theres a little adventure for you!
No box for this and pretty scratched cosmetically but works perfect and sounds wicked.
[s][i][b]Asking £45 posted. SOLD[/b][/i][/s]

[b]Devi Ever Super Massive Black Hole.[/b]
Great clean condition. An utter BEAST of a gated fuzz pedal and have become well sought after, in fact I understand there were only a dozen or so ever made!!!
This is nasty, abrasive and synthy with 2 distortion types (Mammoth-esque and super-synthy). with simple volume and filter (how much top end gets through). This pedal leaves all the lows intact and actually boosts them a little. I've owned more fuzz pedals than I can shake a stick at and this as the most bottom bar none! No old school traditional fuzz sounds in sight though! No box.
[b]WITHDRAWN[/b]

[b]TC Electronic Flashback Delay[/b]
Excellent condition. About 6 months old and not had much use. Stunning delay & looper with TonePrint. Velcro on bottom. Includes original box & manual.
[s][i][b]Asking £90 posted.[/b][/i][/s][i][b] SOLD[/b][/i]

[b]TC Electronic Corona Chorus[/b]
Perfect condition. Less than a month old (got it new and sealed in a trade). Only used at home. Chorus and Tr-Chorus with TonePrint sounds wicked on bass. Includes original box & manual.
[s][i][b]Asking £80 posted.[/b][/i][/s][i][b] SOLD[/b][/i]

[b]22 Solderless George L's Right Angle plugs.[/b]
If you don't know what these are you probably don't need them. If you do know what they are then you know they are great.
[i][b][s]Asking £3.50 per plug inc. postage.[/s] SOLD[/b][/i]

Any questions please drop me a PM.

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1361489155' post='1986651']
Very tempted by the Devi, just not sure i can justify it at the moment!

Without discouraging a sale, i hope it hangs around long enough for me to make a decision ;)
[/quote]

There has certainly been interest in the Devi. Hopefully it'll still be there for you :)

To everyone else, in light of a few PM's today, please note I am not looking for any trades. Cheers.

Edited by pantherairsoft

I've just bought a Flashback from another BC'er & have to say I rate it 10/10 for the delay effects at least :) haven't played much with the looper yet but I'd say it's the best FX pedal I've had, super - great - smashing, highly recommended :P always wanted a good delay ;)

Agreed. I'm only selling to raise funds and as I own a TC Nova Delay. TC Delays are the way forward!

Speaking of which -
Flashback is now SOLD!
Super Massive Black Hole has been withdrawn from sale... It's just too good.

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1361546746' post='1987345']
Agreed. I'm only selling to raise funds and as I own a TC Nova Delay. TC Delays are the way forward!

Speaking of which -
Flashback is now SOLD!
Super Massive Black Hole has been withdrawn from sale... It's just you good.
[/quote]

Let me know if you change your mind about that mate :)

Bump for the Corona Chorus. I love mine. It's changed my mind on Chorus being a cheesy effect and it's now (possibly) my favourite type of modulation on guitar and bass as a result. It really is THAT good. With some create tweaking you can get flanger tones, phaser-esque tones, some rhythmic pulsing tones, subtle shimmer or warble. Mazing.

Corona SOLD pending payment.

Added...
22 Solderless George L's plugs.
If you don't know what these are you probably don't need them. If you do know what they are then you know they are great.
Asking £3.50 per plug inc. postage.

I also have 10 black George L's rubber caps for these plugs. I'll include them FREE with the 1st 10 plugs sold!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump on Pantherairsoft's behalf for a very cool pedal. This was originally mine but I traded it with one of Pantherairsoft's bits of kit. I realized the error of my ways and got a replacement SD-2 as soon as I could find one! When a switch is plugged into the remote socket the switch toggles between the two distortion modes (the main pedal can be set to do this as well).

Best of all - it sounds great and it's relatively rare!

Review:
[url="http://www.bgra.net/2004/review.php?id=11&type=effect"]http://www.bgra.net/...=11&type=effect[/url]

In Action:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tATWULdfX1o[/media]

Edited by RandomProddy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...