Why become a member? ×

SOLD pending payment & collection - Beautiful 2006 Warwick Thumb BO 4 String - German Made

Bass Lady

[b][size=5]For Sale: 2006 Warwick Thumb BO 4 String - Excellent Condition - SOLD pending payment and collection.[/size][/b]

Good evening all. I have up for a grabs my beautiful Warwick Thumb, made in 2006, 4 string bolt on model, made in Germany in an excellent condition.

I bought it in 2007 locally, so one previous very careful owner and one lady owner who has only ever loved it! It's never been gigged and has been looked after and waxed regularly. It is now time to find a new owner for it is I am mainly playing fretless these days or my $$ Corvettes and such a great bass needs to be played!!

Everything is original and will of course include the Warwick owner's pack including truss rod tool, allen keys and even some wax (about half tin left). The only marks are a couple of very minor scratches on the back (towards the upper horn) which I have shown in the pictures.

As mentioned, it is a German made Warwick. These days the Thumb BO model is being made in Korea (and selling for £1500!) so I can only imagine these German made basses are going to get harder and harder to find.

I'm living in South Wales and would prefer collection (I'm will to meet up to a reasonable distance), I will post if necessary but haven't looked into postage / courier prices but am guessing about £30.

Any questions or queries, please feel free to ask. B)

Edited by Bass Lady

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1361721411' post='1989793']
Eeek! I don't like Warwicks and I don't like natural-finishes either, but this is turning me on for some reason! Oo-er! :gas:
[/quote]

Are you sure it's not Bass Lady ???

..... you set yourself up for that one !

Thanks 3below. B)

Bass is still available.

It was mentioned to me that the Thumb BO is still being made in Germany and it is the Pro Series Thumb which is being made in Korea. Having checked this out, this is true, however the German made Thumbs are now only available in Bubinga and RRP is £2699.00 whilst the Pro Series is £1449 and only available high gloss finish, not the natural finish on this one so either way, I do believe this is a fair price for a beautiful, well looked after and all original bass.

Make me an offer, you know you want to..................... ;)