Why become a member? ×

I did an Inventory :-P (updated: 02/03/14)

Sibob

Did a little update of the stock lol

IN
Mr Black Eterna (from Circuits To Cure Cancer auctions)
Electro Harmonix Bass Micro Synth (older big box)

Out
Digitech Synth Wah
Mark Bass Mini Distortion
Guyatone BB Bottom Boost

Si

I love the Organizer, I usually just use it for soundscapes etc, had no use for it in a conventional band situation really. Great for looping etc.
There's a blend on it, but because i'm only really using it for high volume swells etc, I'm not too fussed about it's low-end retention

Si

2 can play at this game. Thought I'd join in... I've scrapped the collection and pretty much just kept the stuff I use now, so while I've tried more pedals than I've had hot dinners, I've stopped hoarding! After the cull I am left with...

[b][i]Noise stuff...[/i][/b]
Aguilar Octamizer
Boss OC-2 Octave
Boss PN-2 Tremolo/Pan
Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive -Up for sale/trade
COG Custom Meat Grinder Fuzz
COG Custom Zohar's Phase Shift
Devi Ever Super Massive Black Hole
Digitech JamMan Stereo
Eventide PitchFactor
Fuzzrocious Broke Dick Peanut Gallery (Kid Paint)
Moog Moogerfooger MF-108M ClusterFlux
Moog Moogerfooger MF-101 Low Pass Filter
Subdecay Prometheus
TC Electronic ND-1 Nova Delay iB Modified
TC Electronic NDY-1 Nova Dynamics
WMD Geiger Counter

[b][i]Utility stuff...[/i][/b]
Ernie Ball VP Jr Expression Pedal
Moog MP-201 Multi-Pedal
Moog EP-2 Expression Pedal
[sfx] Custom Loops Mixer
TC Electronic PolyTune Mini
TheGigRig QuarterMaster 4
TheGigRig QuarterMaster 6

[b][i]Other stuff...[/i][/b]
Custom huge 2-Tier board
Diago Showman
Diago Tourman
TheGigRig Generator, plus loads of distributors, isolators & adapters
Around 80 solderless mini Lava Cable jacks

I've recently moved on almost as many pedals as are still on the list (11 in the last month). I may have a few others hiding somewhere or on long-term loan to people that I have forgotten about, but this is what's at the studio at the mo. There are a few new toys from COG on the way as well!

Edited by pantherairsoft

Yeah I'm definitly culling at the moment, a couple of things coming in, but much less 'buying for the sake of it' ;)..............apart from OC-2s lol, although I've not bought one for a good 4 months now :).

I'm looking foward to getting hold of the Mr Black Eterna, great sounding 'verb, should sound mad with the Organizer!

Si

Dennis Kayzer does some great demos on youtube,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFV8cDvhtXM

Whats really cool is the pedals and effect arrangements he demos, always interesting me thinks.

The organizer sounds like a ring mod with reverb and more user friendly mods, have you seen the LAL misty cave, seems similar.

Edited by icastle
Link fixed.

The Organizer definitly isn't a Ring Mod, although I remember a Youtube video where the guy is using a bit-crusher type effect with one.
The LAL looks nice, but that looks like a reverb pedal essentially, the Organizer is a pitch pedal, with variants of either 1 down, 2 down, 1 up & 2 up. What's nice is that it has a 'Lag' function which delays the application of the effect on your signal.

Si

Well, the effect signal doesnt seem to be as sweet in tone as the dry signal but thats what gives it a slight jarring quality??, I dont know how to describe it really. The effect always seems to be delayed after the dry signal from what Ive heard, even when dialed to 7. Sorry to derail the thread with all the EQD Organizer love...

Yeah, the delay in the effect is the 'Lag' control, you can have it at 7 o'clock (off) and it would sit on top of the note :)
Here's the demo: https://soundcloud.com/simonpoulton

Si

• 9 months later...