Why become a member? ×

FS: Dr Bass 1260 *SOLD*

talkinganimals

Hi guys,

I wonder if there's any interest in this cab? I bought it a while ago from another Basschatter as a back-up to my main 6x10 cab and for when I couldn't move or didn't need a cab that big. Speaker-wise it's got a [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]12 plus a 6 plus a tweeter with separate controls for mids and treble. It's 500w and 8 ohms. It's in good condition apart from the 'Dr. Bass' logo from the front of the cab is missing. I don't have any photographs right now unfortunately but I can take some later in the week if there's some interest shown in the cab.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It sounds good to me and all those separate controls are interesting, but I find that I've never actually taken it to a gig and I hardly ever use it for anything and it seems a shame for it to just be sat there - especially when I could really do with the money for other stuff![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm based in the Bristol/Bath area and ideally I'd like for somebody to be able to collect it if possible. £120 is what I paid for it and as that was a very good price at the time and it's hardly been used since then I feel that's a fair amount to ask for it again now.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers,[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Jonathan[/font][/color]

Edited by talkinganimals

• 2 weeks later...