Why become a member? ×

FS - Warwick Streamer Pro-M 5-string

dmz

Up for sale is my delicious Warwick Streamer Pro-M 5-string fretted bass. Bought second hand from the United States in 2007 (Rocket Music). Excellent condition - flamed natural maple body with bolt-on wenge neck and wenge fingerboard. Gold hardware with straplocks.

The neck is one of the most scrumptious I have ever played - have sat with basses that cost 5 times what I'm asking for this and have walked away unimpressed. Can't get over how good this one it - absolutely storming.

34 inch scale, string spacing is 17mm at the bridge, nut width - 44.5mm, weight 9lbs

Single MEC Musicman style pickup but very versatile - you can pan between the coils. Bass boost/cut, Treble boost/cut.

Will supply in a gig bag and ship in a sturdy carton.

Looking for £650 plus shipping - no trades please - funds are for work on the house <_<

If you are nearby - more than welcome to have a play.....

Based in South Wales - not far from J27 on M4.

Edited by dmz

Nice bass! I used to own a 4-string "violin-burst" model and I still regret selling it (it's the one I'm playing in my profile pic). The wenge necks are fantastic on these and I had a second pre-amp fitted in mine - that MM-style pickup is actually two J-type pickups in a single housing - got some really interesting sounds out of it.

£650? Someone's in for a MASSIVE bargain here! Wicked instrument.

• 4 weeks later...