Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!! - One last try with yet another price drop FS/FT - Schecter Model T

Norm

[u]SOLD!!! -ONE LAST TRY WITH YET ANOTHER PRICE DROP[/u] FS/FT - Schecter Model T 3TSB, Seymour Dunc Pups, White scratch, Maple board.

Bought new about 8 ish years ago, been my back up so hardly played.

Very good nick, no issues. Gator hard case included (small crack in 1 corner of case but not prob).

Sale at a bargainous [s]£375[/s] [s]£350[/s] [s]£325[/s] £300 (incl delivery to UK only). Currently £608 new on t'web!

Trade value £300
Would be interested in a lined fretless or summat different & odd. Try me?

Churrs,
Norm

Edited by Norm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Rayman' timestamp='1362818564' post='2005088']
Genuine SDs. The neck is a little thinner than a P bass at the nut. I love mine to bits, and I'm very tempted to add this one to the fold. I'm off to do some sums.
[/quote]

Be as creative as you need with your accounting ;-)

[quote name='Damonjames' timestamp='1362773265' post='2004732']
Hey Norm, any idea what the neck thickness is like on this ? I've read they can be a little thick (between thumb and fingers) also does this have the Duncan designed pickups or genuine seymour Duncan's?
[/quote]

Hi Damon,
Neck feels more jazz like than precision (to me anyway), it feels more slender in width & depth than my Stingray.
38mm width at the nut, thickness (depth) 22mm before if flares out slightly into the headstock.
Pickups have Duncan Designed printed on them, so I assume that means they are not genuine SD's.
Punchy sound though.
Cheers,
Norm

[quote name='Rayman' timestamp='1362818564' post='2005088']
Genuine SDs. The neck is a little thinner than a P bass at the nut. I love mine to bits, and I'm very tempted to add this one to the fold. I'm off to do some sums.
[/quote]

Hi Rayman,
Pick ups have Duncan Designed printed on them so I assume that means they are not genuine Seymour Duncans.
Punchy sound all the same, as you know!
Let me know if your sums come out in a good way? Including case & straplocks/strap & spare set of strings its a bargain!
Cheers,
Norm