Why become a member? ×

Cloudbusting.....

MoJoKe

[quote name='Dave Vader' timestamp='1358336926' post='1937119']
I might pop along to the palladium on the 16th of Feb, if you fancy a night out Marvin?
[/quote]

Mr Vader, are you asking me out on a date? You naughty man, I am married you know...and so are you :D

Might be up for that. Be in touch closer to the time?

[quote name='Marvin' timestamp='1358341962' post='1937258']
Mr Vader, are you asking me out on a date? You naughty man, I am married you know...and so are you :D

Might be up for that. Be in touch closer to the time?
[/quote]

Absolutely, something dull and family related is bound to come up and knacker this up, but we must try.

Mojoke, my mate Steve saw you guys in Taunton on Friday, and said you were great. I suspect he would have harangued you afterwards as well, sorry about that. he does these things. :)

[quote name='Dave Vader' timestamp='1358351285' post='1937566']
Mojoke, my mate Steve saw you guys in Taunton on Friday, and said you were great. I suspect he would have harangued you afterwards as well, sorry about that. he does these things. :)
[/quote]

I had a bit of a duffer that night (my fretted 55-02 played up... jack socket/battery issue... threw me a bit!) to be honest, so glad we still made a good impression in spite!! We had a few haranguers(?) but all good fun!!

Be great to meet at the Palladium!

Edited by MoJoKe

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Oopsdabassist' timestamp='1359464618' post='1955076']
Is that as in..left the band? Shame if so :(
[/quote]

Yes, big shame. I think if this were facebook, one might have to resort to "Its complicated". I've been a pro and semi pro player for 30 years on and off (mostly "on" actually!), so have had some "interesting" experiences, but I'm not going to use this thread to say anything negative...