Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Trace Elliot AH200 Series 6 12-band head in SKB X-Case : SOLD

For sale is my Trace Elliot AH200 in a rather snazzy and very compact SKB X-Case. It's recently been serviced and had a few faulty components replaced, and is now in full working order. I also had one of the speaker jacks converted to a speakon connector, so you can use cabs with either. Light, powerful, and sounds just like a Trace should!

Payment by bank transfer, or cash on collection from near junction 10 of the M25.

- NOW SOLD -

Edited by lowregisterhead

[quote name='loushort' timestamp='1358076430' post='1932578']
Bump for my buddy
[/quote]

Thanks Lou!!

[quote name='kennyrodg' timestamp='1358083155' post='1932711']
I'm gigging one of these at the moment.
Fabulous tone and way more volume than you'd think for 200 watts.

B)
[/quote]

You're quite right Kenny - it's really got some b*llocks to it, and it's not a heavyweight either. Ta for the bump.

[quote name='Jazzdude' timestamp='1358119472' post='1933587']
Junction 10! Down the road ... I need to sell a laptop to buy this, unless you want to do a swap ;) nice bit of kit ...
[/quote]

That might have worked nicely, but I just got a new one not long ago! B*gger!! :blink: Anything else to swap?

[quote name='lowregisterhead' timestamp='1358150405' post='1933716']
That might have worked nicely, but I just got a new one not long ago! B*gger!! :blink: Anything else to swap?
[/quote]

Hmmm, let me have a think ... Unless you know someone who wants a laptop LOL I have a few good one's - Lenovo and HP ;)

It's crazy eh !!
They sound so good !!
If I wasn't buying a 350smx at the end of the month I'd buy it myself then my Brother could have his back.
Since using the Series 6 AH200 I've had compliments at every gig on my tone, no joke....well except last Saturday as that was fer a bunch of Masons ....but we won't go there......
I think they were more Ampeg than Trace but you can't win 'em all.
B)

Edited by kennyrodg

[quote name='walbassist' timestamp='1358776016' post='1944741']
Very nice example of a classic amp. I had one of these as my first "proper" amp.

Great amp, great seller, what's not to like?
[/quote]

You are most kind, Gareth! Did I see somewhere you're in discussion with Paul for another Wal??

[quote name='paul_5' timestamp='1358777047' post='1944769']
Hartke LH500? Also; is that 200w into 4 or 8 ohms?
[/quote]

That'll be into 4 ohms, but it's still outrageously loud for such a light and compact thing considering it's not digital switching and all that modern technology stuff...