Why become a member? ×

Connect TC heads together ?

sgh

[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1357473053' post='1922984']
I don't think it's through speakon. I think it's through the effects send on the back. There should be detail in the manual :)
[/quote]

That'd be my guess too - effects send (preamp out) of one, into the effects return (power amp in) of t'other.

As said though, check the manual...

Thanks for all the replies guys.

[quote name='0175westwood29' timestamp='1357478423' post='1923099']
im guessing it would be a bit of a waste, as you'd have to use the 750 as a really expensive poweramp to get the tone print function from the 250.

andy
[/quote]
This is true, was just weighing up as at 235 for the Head thats cheaper than if I wanted to buy 3 effects pedals

[quote name='sgh' timestamp='1357480549' post='1923127']

This is true, was just weighing up as at 235 for the Head thats cheaper than if I wanted to buy 3 effects pedals
[/quote]
It also gives you a spare head, I have run my Shuttle 3.0 through the power amp of my 6.0 as I prefer the sound of the all FET 3.0 to the 6.0, the plus side is that if one amp packed up during a gig a few leads moved around has you up and running in no time, the smaller of the two is also handy as a practice amp or taking to a practice room with the enevitable worn out Trace GP7 in the corner :)

[quote name='sgh' timestamp='1357480549' post='1923127']

[/quote]

really 235!!! blimey i might have to grab one! give it a shot i suppose it all depends on how much you use the preamp/ presets on the 750? looks like you'll lose tube tone and the compression?

i might be more in favour of pedals or a two rig setup ;-)

andy