Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fender experts again please. JV ?

karlfer

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1356297431' post='1909004']
Looks right, pups changed. Could be a good buy as a player- if I were you and you want it PM the seller, find out if you can go try it and if he/she has a BIN price. ;)
[/quote]

Except it seems these days that everyone loves to message the seller telling them that they have a rare one of a kind worth a chunk of money bass etc...

[quote name='Wooks79' timestamp='1356297629' post='1909006']
Except it seems these days that everyone loves to message the seller telling them that they have a rare one of a kind worth a chunk of money bass etc...
[/quote]
:D
Thanks, that always makes me laugh when i see that on ebay. It reminds me of a bloke i knew who owned a record shop some years ago. Punters used to come in and say 'd'ya know what you got 'ere mate?' and that he was selling all the vinyl too cheap. 'Buy it all then' was his answer. You know the rest i'm sure............

Edited by BetaFunk

I got in touch, he knows what he's got - though I didn't tell him! I used to own one like this but it had the stock p bass pickup. I'm going to have a bid on this one as I miss my old one I asked him for a BIN price but he's going to let it run.....wish me luck hopefully it won't go for a daft price because of the modifications. :)

[quote name='Wooks79' timestamp='1356297629' post='1909006']
[/quote] which is odd. Cos they are worth that much... until you have one you want to sell... and then funnily no one with money is interested!
[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1356300258' post='1909039']
Just with the P/J pups, P/J controls,slim looking nut and good hardware. Didn't know there were JV's like that.
There again, I know nowt about nowt :P
Thanks lads,
Karl.
[/quote] If you go to my sale thread and look at the photos in the link to photo bucket you can see my one which is original - I'm pretty sure the hardware and nut look right to me at a glance - I htink the PJ and the extra control will be the main differences

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1356300728' post='1909051']
Ah but Karl, you know what you like. :)
[/quote]

Yeah, but sadly Amanda Righetti ain't for sale :lol: . I did ask!
Ash, I'll bow out, I'm just a worthless gear tart anyway. Luke, yours is so much nicer but Santa ain't gonna be that kind to me, ever :P