Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Luigi DB

[attachment=125595:IMG_0016.jpg][attachment=125597:IMG_0018.jpg][attachment=125598:IMG_0019.jpg][attachment=125599:IMG_0017.jpg]

I'm selling my Double bass.
It's a 3/4 handmade from Romania.
15/20 years old.
Welcome to come and try it out
South east London (SE15)
Price negotiable
For any other info please contact me

Luigi

Edited by Luigi DB

[quote name='Luigi DB' timestamp='1356022618' post='1905911']
Hi,
I'm selling my doublebass.
It is an handmade anonymous 3/4.
I'm willing for any viewing of the instrument.
For any other info please contact me.
Luigi
[/quote]

yes i will have it thanks ;)

Hi Luigi, thats a very beautiful bass. In all honesty, for £5,000 any buyer is going to want a bit more information. Can you recall the name of the luthier or where you bought it. I guess it cost you a lot of money even 15+ years ago so do you have a receipt? It may be that you need a professional valuation given its uncertain provenance. None of this is to detract from what is a lovely looking bass and my sincere hope that you manage to sell this - I'm just trying to be helpful :)

What gorgeous proportions! It looks very much like a Golia but without the carved scroll it isn't. Sorry to be so unhelpful. Clarky's right, £5K seems a bit much without much info, but if it plays well, well..................................................

@[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]geoffbassist[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I was been told it is from romania[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]@bassace[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]It plays very well[/size][/font][/color] both for orchestra and for jazz![color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] [/size][/font][/color]