Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD

Mr Lizard

For Sale is my Euphonic Audio CXL112 cabs and iAMP 800. 800watt amp.

Purchased off from here from Peter (Greeneking) a couple of years ago.

I cannot recall all the technical information and spec, I will try and find the original ad with details and upload them.

Roqsolid covers included for both the cabs, also a gator hardcase for the amp. I will also chuck in a couple of speakon cables.

£600

[attachment=125012:DSC_0049.jpg]

[attachment=125013:DSC_0050.jpg]

[attachment=125014:DSC_0051.jpg]

[attachment=125015:DSC_0052.jpg]

Thanks for looking

Edit....

I wasn't sure if this was worth mentioning, but after using the amp last night, I thought I would mention it anyway.....

The amp has a very very feint hum when at low levels, although when you increase the volume the noise dissappears. I don't know if this is an issue with the setup of the amp, if it is the cables or the settings on the cabs. It is hardly noticeable and has never caused any problems (or even been noticed by anyone) but I have to mention it as I want to be 100% honest with the prospective buyer. This might not even be an issue and might just be the amp?! but it is there (ever so slightly). It has been like this since I bought it. It also seems that when I plug in to certain sockets the problem seems to virtually disappear.?

When I mentioned this to Peter (who I bought this from), he said he had never experienced this (so it might just be me being ott). I am not experienced with many amps, this is the first rig I have ever had so I have nothing to really compare to.

With all this said, I still believe the price is fair as there is alot of bang for your buck here.

Anyone is welcome to come and have a go.

Cheers!!

Edited by Mr Lizard