Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fender Squier Vintage Modified Jazz 77-SOLD

yorks5stringer

Nice Jazz Bass for silly money just before Christmas.

It's standard apart from the addition of the Pearloid scratchplate: unlike many others there is no woodworm in the body where all the different holes have been placed, this scratchplate fits the existing holes! The original black scratchplate is enclosed too.

Condition is good, I've highlighted the following only because I tend to be a bit anal about declaring stuff and so there are no surprises for the new owner!

Headstock: a tiny dint on the inside back corner, probably caught a cymbal!
Bottom lower edge: 3 or 4 tiny scuffs, done putting into gig bag.
Middle bottom edge: 3 plec scratches done by previous owner and not declared!

None of these flaws have gone through to the wood, are in reality very minor and the back as pictured has no buckle rash .

I'll put it in a single ply gig bag, loads of bubble wrap and sealed wooden box for UK postage or will be up in London a week on Sunday-Tuesday.

Photos here:http://s1327.beta.photobucket.com/user/yorks5stringer/library/#/user/yorks5stringer/library/?&_suid=1354281256559013658587442385578

If anyone wishes to pick this up then I'll knock £15 off the price!

Edited by yorks5stringer

[quote name='Mornats' timestamp='1354306170' post='1884739']
I played this at the bass bash and really liked it. Did you ever have a go at my black 5 string Bass Collection? I've decided to sell that and buy a cheap jazz you see...
[/quote]

No you mentioned it before the Bash and I never got round to it, that's the trouble when you organise, you spend the time afterwards looking at the photos and thinking "why did I not try that...?"