Why become a member? ×

Squier 5 String Active Jazz Bass Deluxe

WACOJACO

[size=4]Hi to all- BASSically, It's superb for the money, [color=#414141][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif] perfect for someone wanting a great first 5 stringer with some quality added . Quality features including active pre-amp circuitry, a pickup blend control, 3-band tone controls, and a slap switch. [/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#414141][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]The ebonol neck is [/font][/color]probably one of the best feeling necks on a Squire I have felt and imho its one of the best basses i have played by Squire- up there with the CV's and VM's In terms of build quality and features. Nice high mass bridge and silky smooth frets. Lovely neck profile, also m[/size]any tones are available and I was pleasantly surprised with the pick ups range too.

I can vouch that it is pristine and set up very nicely. I just really wont be using her as much as my other basses it as i bought it impulsively thinking I could use her in a few songs in our band play - the old bassist wrote few tunes on a 5 and we have ditched those tunes now, and to be honest I am a 4 stringer at heart...GAS written all over it !!! [list]
[*][size=4]Solid Body Electric Bass[/size]
[*][size=4]Basswood body[/size]
[*][size=4]Maple neck[/size]
[*][size=4]Ebonol fingerboard[/size]
[*][size=4]20 medium jumbo frets[/size]
[*][size=4]34" scale[/size]
[*][size=4]2.008" nut width[/size]
[*][size=4]Chrome hardware Five-string J Bass pickups[/size]
[*][size=4]Pickup Blend control[/size]
[*][size=4]Volume, Treble/Mid/Bass & Slap Switch controls[/size]
[/list]
[size=4]Its in fantastc condition and set up very nicely with a brand new set of Fender 45-125s which is the only thing i have done sine buying apart from giving it a good polish- it really looks brand new.

£SOLD TO MR SNEDDON shipped with good padded bag.

:)[/size]

Edited by WACOJACO