Why become a member? ×

SOLD Markbass New York 122 (2x12)

Evil Undead

Value £375 firm, as I've reduced this from £550! (they are £707.56 at GAK at the moment, RRP £854), and this is a bargain for the amount of cab you get.

I'm taking a massive hit on this but need a quick sale due to the sudden and potentially serious illness of a beloved pet.

Sounds amazing, and lightweight (for guys!) at just under 50lbs, but it's too heavy for me and my top floor flat. It's a really great cab, tight and punchy, and I've never had a hint of a problem with it.

It has a bit of bobbling on the carpet on one side (but no tears) and the plastic corner protectors are a little scuffed, both from previous owner/owners. But these are not visible on stage and hardly under normal light - you can only see it in the pics because of my insanely bright flash :D

Cash sale only now.

I'd prefer collection as I can't get any time off work at the moment to hang around for a courier.

Edited by Evil Undead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am pondering this - I could maybe be tempted into a trade for some of my markbass gear see http://basschat.co.uk/topic/195499-markbass-trade-ponderings/page__fromsearch__1

I think your cab might me ideal for my needs....as long as someone buys my combo or trades it for a head...dunno, just going to see what's comes about

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...