Why become a member? ×

Fender MIJ 'Flower Power' 54 reissue P Bass. SOLD

warwickhunt

• 4 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi Andy. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have a case or a gigbag that I could include (£30-£50 depending) but tbh if you weren't collecting in person then I'd recommend that I unbolt the neck and ship it as 'self-assembly'! [/font][/color] ;)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have to say that I've couriered basses in the past with no case or gigbag and with the neck attached, it isn't as secure as with the neck off but I've not had any problems in the past.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Tracebass' timestamp='1361827034' post='1991689']
Hi just joined as im in the market for a second hand bass, and saw yours, I m very interested....do you have a case and what would the deal be for both ...cheers Andy
[/quote] Andy - fyi - warwickhunt is a good person to deal with - looks after his gear and just a good guy- buy with confidence

[quote name='LukeFRC' timestamp='1364240476' post='2023735']
Andy - fyi - warwickhunt is a good person to deal with - looks after his gear and just a good guy- buy with confidence
[/quote]

Cheers Luke.

Not quite sure why this isn't being bought... MIJ/CIJ basses are generally priced quite keenly @ £450ish and this one is a lot rarer than your average P bass! :unsure:

I suppose the colour scheme is a bit 'marmite'. :D

I really like that. I showed it to my missus, and she f**king hated it, so that's just reinforced my liking. Extremely distinctive, hence very difficult to pass off as an old acquisition though. "Is that ANOTHER new bass?? No darling, I've had it for ages..." *Sigh*

Edited by lowregisterhead

[quote name='lowregisterhead' timestamp='1364422769' post='2026417']
I really like that. I showed it to my missus, and she f**king hated it, so that's just reinforced my liking. Extremely distinctive, hence very difficult to pass off as an old acquisition though. "Is that ANOTHER new bass?? No darling, I've had it for ages..." *Sigh*
[/quote] yeah but you do need to show her how somethings that look crap in a photo can look amazing in real life!

These basses are light , easy to play with a very useable varied tone and at this price it is a bargain.
The finish may not be everyone's taste but No longer in production means that the basses are becoming harder to find and who knows , may even go up in value in years to come.......

I'm amazed that this bass is still here

[quote name='Chris Horton' timestamp='1364634293' post='2028999']
These basses are light , easy to play with a very useable varied tone and at this price it is a bargain.
The finish may not be everyone's taste but No longer in production means that the basses are becoming harder to find and who knows , may even go up in value in years to come.......

I'm amazed that this bass is still here
[/quote]

Exactly!

Oh and it is light-weight... great for us oldies! ;)