Why become a member? ×

2xAccuGroove Tri 112L's £750 for both, inc cover SOLD, SOLD

I'm selling both of my Accugroove Tri 112L's. Brilliant sound, brilliant condition. One cover included, would cost £100. 400w at 8 ohms each, the 2 together will give you 800w at 4 ohms. Light, 17kg's each.
Only selling as a pair, so don't ask me to split them. Collection prefered.
Cheers Steve.

Edited by steve-soar

[quote name='TimmyC' post='191968' date='May 5 2008, 12:39 AM']I'm a little confused about the pricing. What price are you selling both for?[/quote]Hi TimmyC, sorry for not making it very clear. £750 for both of the cabs, that's a saving of £540 on the new prices and there is a cover included which would cost £100 to buy and ship from AccuGroove.
Hope this makes things a bit clearer.
Cheers Steve.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='192087' date='May 5 2008, 10:25 AM']If I thought I could sell my Bergies, I'd be on my way through the tunnel now Steve.[/quote]

What Bergies ?.

Can I just add that I've had a couple of encounters with Steve, and he is a really nice guy to deal with.

Both of these Accugrooves were originally mine, they really are fantastic cabs.

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='192134' date='May 5 2008, 10:28 AM']What Bergies ?.

Can I just add that I've had a couple of encounters with Steve, and he is a really nice guy to deal with.

Both of these Accugrooves were originally mine, they really are fantastic cabs.[/quote]

Mint condition HT112 and EX112.

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='192134' date='May 5 2008, 11:28 AM']What Bergies ?.

Both of these Accugrooves were originally mine, they really are fantastic cabs.[/quote]Thanks Kev. Nice pic of you and Miss Sei.
As Kev can vouch, both immaculate, both superb.
Bump.

Hi steve
I too was born left handed, but due to rigorous torture, training, and the reluctance of my dad to ruin a perfectly good guitar by stringing it the wrong way round (the swine doesnt even play :) ) i now play right handed and im even treat like a normal person, and dont get funny looks on stage ha ha :huh:
anyway back to the script, i really wanted these cabs, you,ve not had them long what are you after now???? ive got the tens as you know and they are fantastic really love em would have preffered the 12;s though, just about to put a massive deposit on a house so buying gears a huge no no at the mo otherwise i would have them and prob sell the tens ( enough power for an aguilar db 750 then! the tens are,nt powerful enough, work great with the EBS though).
A huge bump for these amazing cabs whoever buys them will be very happy bunnies, let me know what your next rig is mate, all the best- lee

Edited by lee650