Why become a member? ×

FS: LAG Bass Collection (feeler)

Shawman

Good day ladies & gents

really want to keep a hold of this but i'm really looking to fund something else just now and this gets the least playing time (purely because it's strung E-C and i'm too lazy to change it)

Hand made in France in 1984 before the company was whisked off to Korea for production - active EMG jazz pickups, lovely maple top and 16mm string spacing - it really is a wonderful bass

in good condition with the odd wee knock which is to be expected from a bass from '84. Also the hardware is gold but this has all but worn off the bridge and knobs, the rest still looks nice and gold

looking for £300 + courier (but would MUCH, MUCH, MUCH prefer either collection or i could possibly deliver)

any questions, please feel free to give me a shout - hope Dave doesn't mind me using his pics, i'm happy to take more if requested :)

Edited by Shawman

ooft to be honest pal, i have nae idea. it's not what i would call "light" anyway - just compared it to my Schecter Hellraiser 5 and it's a wee bit heavier than that...but i can't find how much that weighs online :(

will keep looking

edit - a review states the Schecter weighs 13lbs, so i would estimate the LAG at around 14/15lbs tops

Edited by Shawman