Why become a member? ×

Warwick $$ Corvette - GONE

Rayman

For sale is my Warwick Corvette $$ in black........

It's a great bass, German made, and capable of all the tones you could need. I bought it, albeit in a sorry state, to use in a rock band, but the basses in the picture below have rendered this $$ redundant, and I'm skint, and need some cash.

It's seen some action, and bares a few scars, and when I bought it, it was pretty dirty and in need of some TLC. I cleaned it all up, replaced two of the tuners with new Warwick ones, new set of strings, and a coat of Warwick wax.

It comes with a brand new Warwick Deluxe Rockbag, Warwick wax & polishing cloth, and new D'Addario strings.

[b]SOLD[/b].

I can meet you somewhere across the country [i]within reason[/i], I'm in Cheshire, but postage is possible.

Edited by Rayman

[quote name='Rumple' timestamp='1348676404' post='1816836']
Lovely Roscoe you have there ;)

Great guy to deal with, all the best with the sale.
[/quote]

Cheers Geezer. gigged it at the weekend, and.....I don't say this lightly, it was jaw dropping.

The Kinal sounds beautiful through the Markbass, the band love it, and it's my baby, a definite keeper since I recently got it back, it'll go with me to the grave.

The [i]Roscoe...........[/i] is better......... :o

[quote name='Rayman' timestamp='1348675772' post='1816817']
£350. No trades thanks. I think that's a cracking price for a proper $$.
[/quote]

i could not find a big enough size font to fully do justice to my +1.

I wouldn't be suprised if this gets snapped up tonight. And if it doesn't get snapped up tomorrow my suprise will turn to astonishment.