Why become a member? ×

Green Rhino, RAT, Mojo Hand - For Sale - Price Reduction!

Thor

So I've been through lots of pedals over the last year or so and here's a selection that I'm not currently using - there's a few here I may not want to part with yet, but feel I should put them out there as trade bait and see what happens. Specifically I'm in two minds about parting with:

Iron Ether Oxide - such a great fuzz pedal but my Grey Stache arrived recently and has (for now) replaced it.
Earthbound Audio SuperCollider - another great fuzz/overdrive pedal which the IE Oxide replaced.
Electronix Submarine - a great preamp and much used by myself until the Hematoma came along.

Alongside each description is what I'd consider a fair trade valuation - if any one has any concern over my pricing then I'd appreciate, if you feel inclined to do so, that you address any such concern via pm - thanks in anticipation! :)

Ideally I'd like to trade some of these for a lightweight amp head as a back up to my MarkBass F1, maybe a second MarkBass or a Genz Benz or similar - I'm not averse to adding some cash for something that takes my fancy either, so in no particular order and without further ado, here's what's on offer:

Way Huge Green Rhino MKII - bought new in 2012 - as new condition (boxed) £85

Rothwell Love Squeeze Compressor - as new condition (boxed) £On Hold at the Moment

ZVEX Mastotron Fuzz - as new condition (boxed) [s]£90[/s] [s]£80 [/s]Traded

SFX Blue Dragon - bought used on a whim really - good used condition (no box) [s]£55[/s] [s]£45[/s] SOLD

SFX Micro Fuzz - good used condition, was a regular on my board for a good while (no box) £Traded

SOLD - Boss LS2 - good used condition (no box but original instructions) £SOLD

MXR M80 Bass DI+ - as new condition (no box) £SOLD

Pro Co RAT Distortion box (LM308) - good used condition (no box) [s]£75[/s] £70

Boss ODB3 - good used condition (no box) [s]£40[/s] SOLD

Mojo Hand Huckleberry V2 - good used condition (no box) £[s]80 [/s]£70

That's all folks, I'm really busy during the day and generally can only make it on here during the evenings so please be patient with me! PM's will be answered on a first come first served basis, thanks for looking!

Pete :)

Edited by Thor

[quote name='craigcapener' timestamp='1348488349' post='1814154']
That's a shame...i was about to offer you a trade for your mastotron but then I scrolled further to see your already selling the mxr m-8 that I have to trade :(
[/quote]

It did cross my mind that a 'for trade' thread offering all things currently known to man may be an as yet undiscovered type of irony..?

[quote name='woodyratm' timestamp='1348519727' post='1814794']
Ivan - you're gonna need a huge board soon! :P
[/quote]

I have grabbed one that is the biggest I dare cycle with.... though I'm not sure I factored in sudden gusts of wind...

It should feature the stuff from you, plus maybe another fuzz and filter, compressor, eq, memory boy, and one of those zoom MS50 things when they come out...

Starting to wonder if I'll have enough routing options - I may be interested in the X-blender too!

• 3 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Last bump before Evilbay! Really would like to shift these as I've got my eye on something else in the Marketplace. :)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...