Why become a member? ×

DHA Compressor, Custom Tweed Pedal Board

aj5string

Hi,

Right, I have a large car bill coming up - not good. I was thinking about slimming my pedal collection slightly, so this unaccounted for expense seemed a logical push in this direction.

Im going to list all of the pedals I have with prices. I'll sell them if/when people make me an offer for or want one of them. However, I do still need a small board for the bands I play in so there are a couple of trade options that I will list further down this post. All are in very good condition - have been gigged, but looked after, the pedal board has small holes drilled in the MDF top for power leads (to keep the whole lot tidy) - you could easily replace the MDF top if you wanted to.

Sold [s]Elextro Harmonix Bass Micro Synth - £95[/s] Sold
Sold [s]Boss FT2 Dynamic Filter - £40[/s] Sold
Sold [s]Xotic X-Blender - £100[/s] Sold
DHA VT1 Bass Compressor - £70
Sold [s]Fuzzrocious Dark Driving - £85[/s] Sold

Pedal Board (27" x 17" or 70cm x 45cm) with ins/outs, loop & power socket, tweed, chrome corners, carpet top - £80
Sold [s]T-REX Classic Fuel Tank (the blue one - will include all the cables I have) - £50[/s] Sold

So, what I want is a small board with a tuner (will keep my pitchblack) a compressor and some envelope filters & maybe a od/dirt pedal. With this in mind I would consider trades for a Pedal Train Mini (or a small board), a good quality compressor (that runs 9v) and compact filter/synth/od pedals. I also have the patch cables if anyone wants them (will want to get low profile ones for my compact board). I will however prioritise cash sales.

So - there you go! let me know if you think prices are miles out, or you want to make an offer. Will take paypal, and will consider partial trades etc as listed above.

Edited by aj5string

12v - I would keep it if it ran on 9v, but it doesn't fit in with my space saving/cash saving plans.

The T-REX Fuel tank has 12v outs so I have been using that, but, I don't have the original PUS any more. Dont think they are loads to buy?

Topo Morto - am going to msg you with paypal details later; cant get onto the messenger at work because of filtering!

[quote name='aj5string' timestamp='1348145443' post='1809965']
12v - I would keep it if it ran on 9v, but it doesn't fit in with my space saving/cash saving plans.

The T-REX Fuel tank has 12v outs so I have been using that, but, I don't have the original PUS any more. Dont think they are loads to buy?

Topo Morto - am going to msg you with paypal details later; cant get onto the messenger at work because of filtering!
[/quote]

It will run on 9V but with reduced output level but just turn the volume up