Why become a member? ×

ACG Harlot Single cut 4 strings F/S F/T !!TRADED!!!

dudi8

TRADED!!

Selling my ACG harlot single cut 4 strings that i bought from chris2112!
[left][b]It's numbered as #32, the first Harlot Singlecut made by Alan Cringean at ACG. It's got an Amboyna top, mahogany core with a flame sycamore back. 5 piece maple/mac ebony neck with an Ebony finger board. The pickups are 2 RFB's with the ACG EQ01 pre-amp.[/b][/left]
[left][b]The bass is in flawless condition, and one of the most beautiful basses i ever seen, im selling it only because i bought a new custom made bass[/b][/left]

[left][color=#666666][b]more details and pictures at : [/b][/color][/left]
[url="http://www.acguitars.co.uk/Gallery/171/"]http://www.acguitars...uk/Gallery/171/[/url]

For selling: the price is 1000 pound including shipping anywhere in europe! PRICE DROP FOR A WEEK - 950 pound!!
For trade: EUB or a fretless with piezo of the same price range (but also open to offers + cash from your side)
ALSO will welcome a trade with a Fender Mustang (new+cash) or (vintage=straight trade)

Edited by dudi8

I was thinking about this bass the other day. Everything about it is against everything I like in basses, silly fancy woods, single cut, matching headstock and so on.... but wow. wow. I want it.
don't have 1000 handy mind unless I sell stuff... and no one wants my acoustic :(

This old bass is one of my favourites. Right up there with the best basses I have ever owned and played. I bought it from the original owner and traded it to David. Deal with confidence, trading with David was my first Basschat deal to cross borders but it went very smoothly indeed.

lovely looking bass! very sweet!!
An for anyone who's thinking about it I can tell you it probably cost nearly that much money to make it, that top alone comes to a fair few quid, the price for amboyna has gone threw the roof lately!
If it sounds like it looks, an is as well made as it appears then thats a great bass for no money!!