Why become a member? ×

New Aguilar video test

enricogaletta

Hey everyone and fans of YT bass test!
I just uploaded on my YouTube channel a new video, It's a test of my new Aguilar rig. it's to fun play this stuff that, I decided to make my first instruments video test.
I recorded some grooves using my Sadowsky NYC 24 fret with DR LoRider strings into Logic, just directly from the DI out of the Tone Hammer 500, trough a Filter Twin and the TLC Compressor. The result was awesome, the Pre's EQ of the TH500 was almost flat and the bass was sounding already perfect, preserving his warm and aggressive bright tone. The filter has several sounds combination and the compressor it's incredible, especially because we are talking of a pedal comp. Give it a check.

[media]http://youtu.be/JVsIxPxag34[/media]

Cheers. Enrico

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1347563485' post='1802561']
Nice playing indeed matey, Lovin the sounds too! Filter twin is now on my gas list thanks to you!!
[/quote]

Thank you man! I'll upload soon some other videos including some instructional, if someone have some request just ask, I'll try to do my best ;-)
Cheers

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' timestamp='1349995413' post='1833472']
I use the Filter Twin more than my MuTron III!
[/quote]

I've only had the Filter Twin for a couple of months, and it's already done more gigs than my Mutron which has been with me for several years!