Why become a member? ×

steve's Quality bass pedal sale is now over

Tone factor 442 £65 shipped...oh alright then £60 SOLD

Digitech Bad monkey overdrive with humphry audio bass mods, SOLD

Boss Cs-3 compressor fitted with monte allums opto plus kit essentially replacing a LOT of the components with much higher quality items), in addition to the burr-brown op amp in the kit i have also replaced another op amp in the pedal with a burr brown, really it's a great pedal HUGELY improved over the mediocre standard pedal, hmm i am going to call this one £55 shipped as to be honest i am in two minds about selling it. SOLD

Aphex bass xciter, works fine but has a broken foot switch was going to wire it permanently on but have not had the time £30 shipped SOLD

pay pal ok cash, cheque or bank transfer even better

Edited by steve-norris

[quote name='steve-norris' post='189337' date='Apr 30 2008, 11:10 PM']Tone factor 442 £65 shipped

Digitech Bad monkey overdrive with humphry audio bass mods, £40 shipped

Boss Cs-3 compressor fitted with monte allums opto plus kit essentially replacing a LOT of the components with much higher quality items), in addition to the burr-brown op amp in the kit i have also replaced another op amp in the pedal with a burr brown, really it's a great pedal HUGELY improved over the mediocre standard pedal, hmm i am going to call this one £55 shipped as to be honest i am in two minds about selling it.

Aphex bass xciter, works fine but has a broken foot switch was going to wire it permanently on but have not had the time £30 shipped

pay pal ok cash, cheque or bank transfer even better[/quote]

MB1. :)
Hello Steve
Think Old Horse Murphy was after a xciter the other week could be worth a pm.

[quote name='stonecoldbass' post='190174' date='May 2 2008, 12:00 AM']How does the tonefactor work with bass frrquencies? not too bad?
cheers,
craig[/quote]

works good, i am just looking for something a little different, really i should have kept the MONACOR i had, finances :)

Oh and i forgot it's in a loverly metallic black sparkle finish with a bright blue led, very nice if you like that sort of thing :wub:

Edited by steve-norris

[quote name='stonecoldbass' post='190174' date='May 2 2008, 12:00 AM']How does the tonefactor work with bass frrquencies? not too bad?
cheers,
craig[/quote]

It's designed to work with bass it's now known as the Boomstick Bottomfeeder but it is a bass mod 442 done by tone factor for me as a replacement to the 442 I gave to Doug Wimbish, very very good pedal, my fav filter and I'm very tempted to get it back. :)

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='190398' date='May 2 2008, 11:53 AM']It's designed to work with bass it's now known as the Boomstick Bottomfeeder but it is a bass mod 442 done by tone factor for me as a replacement to the 442 I gave to Doug Wimbish, very very good pedal, my fav filter and I'm very tempted to get it back. :)[/quote]

yield to temptation :huh:

Bump :huh: Tone factor still available, no interest via e bay which was a surprise :)

Will also trade for one of these [url="http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/flypage/product_id/15038/a/r/e/tradedoubler"]http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/fl.../e/tradedoubler[/url]

Edited by steve-norris