Why become a member? ×

Have a look....

simes

I was at the Penrith Guitar show yeasterday, not a lot of bass action but interesting enough. What was there though was Everson Guitars. Check him out he makes Guitars and Basses and the two basses he had on display and were for sale, were IMO aching beautiful and desirable and one was marked up at just over £1300 which for a handcrafted instrument seems very reasonable.

p.s I have no affiliation and he just came across as a nice guy producing a great product.

Hello simes, thanks for the kind words - I've just posted a video of the bass you mention in your post, thought you may like to see it..

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j9VYMJcZF0&feature=youtu.be"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j9VYMJcZF0&feature=youtu.be[/url]

You'll also find some pictures and more info if you find the bass on ebay.

Cheers

Paul

Can't view as I'm at work but I'll add that Paul's work was possibly the highlight of Bass Day for me a couple of years back. I much preferred his walnut-faced set neck to the Fodera I tried. Seemed like a really nice bloke too and relatively local to me.

[quote name='Eversonguitars' timestamp='1346694054' post='1792030']
hi there, it's 19mm.

Paul

PS. I'm at the Leeds guitar show on the 9th Sept - very pregnant wife willing, and I'll have the bass with me if anyone is coming and wants to try it..(assuming I haven't sold it by then)
[/quote]

Im hopefully gonna be going to that guitar show! I'll make sure check your basses out :)

• 3 months later...

I believe I played that one also and I have to say they are very nice instruments and a top notch bloke too. I am currently talking with Paul about my custom 4 string and would advise anyone seriously thinking about spending over 1k on a bass to talk to him because you will get something truly unique.