Why become a member? ×

Alex Bershadsky

Cameronj279

[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1345500988' post='1778353']
I was more just wanting to share it incase anybody else liked it but okay.
[/quote]
I know man, that's cool :) I really wanted to like this guy, I've read a lot about him, he was a bad lad in his youth and I thought he might have something interesting to say on the bass, but for me he's just another soloist lacking anything deep and warm in his execution and pales next to others in his class. Sorry mate.

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1345501243' post='1778359']

I know man, that's cool :) I really wanted to like this guy, I've read a lot about him, he was a bad lad in his youth and I thought he might have something interesting to say on the bass, but for me he's just another soloist lacking anything deep and warm in his execution and pales next to others in his class. Sorry mate.
[/quote]

No need to apologise, it's not me playing! I was fairly impressed with his technique etc, hadn't heard anything sounding like this before. Also my first time (knowingly) hearing a Zon bass and I enjoyed the tone.

That's the first I've heard of him.
The first video needs a melody on top of it,first of all. The second video isn't blowing
me away either. Sure,he's got technique but the band video was seriously lacking in any
feel.
Of course,I may be wrong-but I'm not hunting for more videos.

• 2 weeks later...