Why become a member? ×

Wal basses for sale

adamk550

[quote name='loic.bass' timestamp='1345654580' post='1780122']
My god, i love the 5 strings.
A trade with a Benavente Vortex Custom 5 strings ? I think That your response is " no ", but i must try !!!

Good sale.
[/quote]

A few people have asked about trades: sorry I'm not interested in a trade as I'm reducing the number of basses I have as I'm no longer playing much due to a shoulder injury. Thanks for the interest.

[quote name='wombatboter' timestamp='1345664358' post='1780288']
Could you tell what the controls are on the doubleneck...?
[/quote]

There is an overall volume and two tone controls all of which have the standard Wal pull switches for the tone shaping and pick attack. The fourth control allows you to blend the top and bottom necks: T of all top (fretted) neck, B for all bottom (fret less) neck or somewhere in between. This can be useful when using the MIDI from the top neck to trigger pads or sequences and then playing your lines on the fret less. Tricky to do but quite impressive if you can pull it off!

• 2 weeks later...

The passive fretless is a bit like my Pro1 fretted, but has a W not PB in the serial.

It has the same PB teardrop control with the coil tap between vol & tone that mine used to have, but the pup on mine was more central.

IIRC there was a Pro1 fretless @ Bass Direct a few months back asking £1,800.

Edited by WalMan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='adamk550' timestamp='1362047418' post='1994857']
Hi

3 basses are now sold: the 4 fretted and fretless and the 5 string

I still have the double neck but I plan on keeping that for now - can't completely go Wal-less :)
[/quote]

That's a shame. Only just seen the thread. That's the one I'd pick! How much were you asking? I never did see a price.

• 2 months later...