Why become a member? ×

Lovely fotoflame P bass project

cetera

Bought this bass a while back but it's just sat in the corner unfinished and I've never got around to sorting the electronics.

Beautiful fotoflame sunburst P body with a satin finish maple neck, tort pickguard, chrome hardware and EMG select pickups. Great action and ready to go, just needs some basic electrics attention I reckon.

Couple of marks - a couple of filled in screw holes on last frets of neck & a screw hole on the back of the body at the bottom.

If I had the time I'd get the electrics sorted and maybe put some black blocks on the neck for a full on 70's style P but my lack of time is your gain!

Price? SOLD.
Direct Bank Transfer or Cash preferred, but Paypal accepted if you cover all fees.

Edited by cetera

[quote name='solo4652' timestamp='1345106012' post='1773489']
Shame - If it was definitely a MIJ Fender fotoflame, I'd snatch your arm off.
[/quote]

If it was one of them it wouldn't be £100! :lol: :P

[quote name='cetera' timestamp='1345119590' post='1773765']
If it was one of them it wouldn't be £100! :lol: :P
[/quote]

Yes - as I typed my reply, I thought to myself - "I bet I know what he'll say to this..." I'm psychic, you see, but I can't see any future in it. :)

Edited by solo4652

Why the hell is this still here? Fotoflme, EMG's, maple neck, this has got to be the bargain of the year. For a hundred sheets, who the hell cares if somebody has put a datestamp in the neck pocket. If I didn't already have a more than enough P's I would be all over this badboy.

Relax, for it is being held for me ( I hope ) and I am hoping to receive a wee pm detailing the probs with the electrics. As long as it's not terminal I'll be having it !!
Looks like a lotta bass for this dosh, normally I say if it's too good to be true then watch out, but it costs me this much to fill the missus car with diesel ffs.
I've started playing in a pub band, and I get a wee bit windy about taking the Smith into some of these places.
Optimistically yours, and checking my messages,
Stewart