Why become a member? ×

fake P or what?

Shonks

[quote name='Rick's Fine '52' timestamp='1342391030' post='1734300']
Thats shocking, nowt Fender about it.....apart from the aftermarket neckplate that someones stamped a poor quality number on, rendering it to also be worthless.
[/quote]

I know it's shocking when people fake up Fenders. :P (only joking)

[quote name='Johnston' timestamp='1342376673' post='1734006']
Thats it having left the bass behind means it hasn't been Dishonestly appropriated.

I had the locks changed and told to stay away or else I would be done for trespass whilst a lot of stuff was lifted without my knowledge.

That wasn't dishonestly appropriated apparently :rolleyes: . civil matter take to small claims.

Besides that a landlord only has to keep the stuff for so long anyway.
[/quote]

try citizens advice for help, they helped me out no end with some stuff. Sounds like if someone with a bit of legal training got involved it would be a fairly quick thing to work out.

[quote name='Rick's Fine '52' timestamp='1342391030' post='1734300']
Thats shocking, nowt Fender about it.....apart from the aftermarket neckplate that someones stamped a poor quality number on, rendering it to also be worthless.
[/quote]
This.

I don't know why the rest of you people are even discussing this. It's embarrassing.

[quote name='mckendrick' timestamp='1342493481' post='1736112']
This.

I don't know why the rest of you people are even discussing this. It's embarrassing.
[/quote]eh? cos we like nattering about bass innit! ...but your right it is embarrassing... :laugh1:

Edited by Shonks