Why become a member? ×

Feeler - Markbass TTE 500 - Sold

A lazy Friday night feeler/sales thread with some extra hard work to be added to over the weekend.

Recently acquired a Markbass TTE 500 in a trade but i'm thinking of moving it on. It's an excellent lightweight head that's less than a year old but i've just picked up a used Thunderfunk and i'm not sure if I can justify too many amp heads.

Its a really lovely bass head. It looks beautiful and really has a wonderful design aesthetic along with being silly light.

So i might be looking for a sale. £650 delivered. I've also just bought a brand new bag for it as well so could throw that in for a bit extra.

I'd also consider trading up and have some other gear to offload as part of the trade if interested (basses-warwick corvette proline, effects-line6 pod xt live, rocktron banshee, EHX 12AY7 etc, ). I'm thinking Aguilar, Thunderfunk 750 maybe.

As stated its a bit of a feeler.

PM me with any questions. Just give me a try i'm always up for a trade or a haggle.

Hers a link to the mark bass site

[url="http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=183"]http://www.markbass....tail.php?id=183[/url]

Best bet is to stick Markbass TTE 500 into the search bar as there are some lovely discuss threads here on the forum.

Edited by ryancowell25

Trade my Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 with case, still have original box etc
mint condition not a scratch on it.

I love it but I tried one of these Randy Jackson heads in Bass Gear and the sound suited my style

Cheers

[quote name='paulie' timestamp='1341955290' post='1727113']I love it but I tried one of these Randy Jackson heads in Bass Gear and the sound suited my style[/quote]

That one is mine now, along with two of the matching cabs. Absolutely love these heads. B)

Thanks but i'll pass on the Aguilar 500

..............and "the wife" - those things are heavy and bloody expensive to maintain. Noisy, irritating things. I've not found one i've wanted to keep hold of yet and they are really hard to trade on without losing loads of value.