Why become a member? ×

£700 for what, exactly?

According to the Status price list, you can have your own built new for only £2,295.

Guess that's £700 to not have to wait 4 months for the thing to be built?

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Status-Graphite-B2-bass-guitar-brand-new-/280906036369?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item41674df491"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Status-Graphite-B2-bass-guitar-brand-new-/280906036369?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item41674df491[/url]

[quote name='EBS_freak' timestamp='1341229785' post='1715351']
The string lie from the nut to the machine heads is terrible. What is it with Status' inability to get a straight string path fron nut to post?
[/quote]

I think a lot of that is perspective. The E-string is diving down pretty sharply and from that camera angle it looks like it's going off at a different angle from the nut.

My bet is that if you were holding that bass the strings would be absolutely fine.

Also, you have failed to show sufficient respect to the Holy Memory of the Blessed Saint John of the Ox, and you shall surely endure the torments of Hell for all Eternity.

Or something.

;)

Edited by Happy Jack

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1341234965' post='1715464']
I think a lot of that is perspective. The E-string is diving down pretty sharply and from that camera angle it looks like it's going off at a different angle from the nut.
[/quote]

It's the D and G I actually have the bigger issue with.

[quote]
My bet is that if you were holding that bass the strings would be absolutely fine.
[/quote]

My bet is that it wouldn't. Even the one on the Status website is pissed up.

[quote]
Also, you have failed to show sufficient respect to the Holy Memory of the Blessed Saint John of the Ox, and you shall surely endure the torments of Hell for all Eternity.

Or something.

;)
[/quote]

No slur at all on John.

Edited by EBS_freak