Why become a member? ×

The Boot in Seaford [Guy Pratt on Bass]

lowdown

Just a heads up for any one Interested.
Had and Email from a very good Guitarist friend of mine who lives down in Brighton.
I have done many many gigs and sessions with him over the years - and he is superb and well worth a listen.
His new band has Guy on Bass - so if you are local get yourself down there if you fancy a good night.

[color=#454545][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i][size=3]"Hi Everyone,[/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#454545][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i][size=3]A couple of things to announce on this occasion.[/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#454545][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i][size=3]First off, the Seaford Allstars will be performing at The Boot in Seaford on the last Friday, 27[sup]th[/sup], of July[/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#454545][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i][size=3]We have had a total revamp and now have some fresh blood in the band. On bass, we have Guy Pratt.[/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#454545][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i][size=3]Guy famously took over from Roger Waters when he left the Pink Floyd. So in effect, we have a member of the Pink Floyd in the Band, as bizarre as that sounds, it is in fact true! Guy also played with Michael Jackson, and played on “The Earth Song” as well as Madonnas “Like A Prayer”.[/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#454545][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i][size=3]We also have a new vocalist Owen Vyse that gives the band new male rocky edge![/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#454545][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i][size=3]So we hope to see you all on[b] July 27[sup]th[/sup].[/b][/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#454545][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i][size=3][url="http://www.thedisorder.co.uk/"]www.thedisorder.co.uk[/url][/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#454545][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i][size=3]Very much looing forward to catching up with you all soon.[/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#454545][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][i][size=3]Andy "[/size][/i][/size][/font][/color]

[size=4][color=#454545]Garry[/color][/size]

Edited by lowdown

[quote name='steve-soar' timestamp='1340732787' post='1708872']
What, you mean hols?
[/quote]

Yep, it's 256 miles from me so can't have a leisurely drive down after work on a Friday night. Would have to take a day off for this BUT this is Guy who is as close as I'm likely to get to David Gilmour :lol: . He does play bass very nicely too.