Why become a member? ×

Squier 70s Telecaster with P90s. SOLD thanks.

[size=4][b]As new Squier Tele, with Duncan Designed P90 pickups. [/b][/size]

Very light, unused (except for a bit of light strumming), and sounds really good with the classic P90 tone. Not a lot more I can tell you as I am a bass player! I bought it on a bit of a whim a couple of years ago, since when it has sat in a bedroom unused.

There is no gig bag with this guitar, but I will pack it up well, and of course collection would be brilliant.

NOW SOLD, thanks Mick.

Cheers,

Bob

[attachment=109196:P1010147.JPG]

Edited by bobpalt

[quote name='gemdids' timestamp='1338625249' post='1677260']
Bought one of these earlier this year from a BCer, one of the best guitars I've ever played. Have a bump on me for a little beauty.
[/quote]

Cant disagree. I've played much worse that were far more expensive.

[quote name='harmonator' timestamp='1338739179' post='1678677']
Does this have the f hole at the top? It's difficult to see because of the colour.
[/quote]

Hi.

No, sorry, its the solid body version. I'm not much of a photographer I'm afraid!

Bob

[quote name='harmonator' timestamp='1338739179' post='1678677']
Does this have the f hole at the top? It's difficult to see because of the colour.
[/quote]

[quote name='bobpalt' timestamp='1338743119' post='1678738']
Hi.
No, sorry, its the solid body version. I'm not much of a photographer I'm afraid!
Bob[/quote]

Have a "the solid style is a Custom IIRC, the f-hole one is a Thinline model" bump on me, cos it's really nice n' I love Teles.

I'm not a guitarist but my mate had one of the blonde ones of these a year or two back and I had a quick go - one of the nicest necks I'd ever felt (I believe in official reviews the necks got great praise too)

Bargain price!