Why become a member? ×

*PRICE DROP* Yamaha Attitude Ltd ll Lava Red (with certificate of authenticity and hard case) and Signed Yamaha BB714BS

AngelDown

Yamaha Attitude Ltd 2 - [b]FOR SALE[/b]
Yamaha BB714BS (Signed by Billy Sheehan) - [b]FOR SALE[/b]

Hi people,

I have unfortunately decided i have to part ways with my beloved Attitude Ltd ll for financial reasons and having to prioritize more important things. Its a beautiful bass and comes with original yamaha hard case, certificate of authenticity signed by Billy Sheehan and a brand new strap worth £30. price is £920 inc P+P to UK for basschat members wanting to do a sale through basschat. (note; if a sale is agreed through basschat, the ebay listing will be removed immediately)

check it out at : [url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-Attitude-Ltd-ll-Lava-Red-bass-guitar-with-Certificate-of-Authenticity-/261070202600?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3cc8ff26e8#ht_1556wt_1396"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-Attitude-Ltd-ll-Lava-Red-bass-guitar-with-Certificate-of-Authenticity-/261070202600?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3cc8ff26e8#ht_1556wt_1396[/url]

This bass is in lava red and was ordered directly from Yamaha to be built so it is literally only about 2 years old, its in great condition and is as new other than the bridge, which has lost some of its finish but this is purely cosmetic.
The Attitude ltd ll is retailling for £1,599,99 with out the hardcase and certificate of authenticity and as the ltd 3 has come out, production of this bass will not be around forever as has been seen with the other older versions of the attitude bass. This means you will be buying a bass that will be going up in price as time goes on providing you keep it in good nick and there is no other bass out there that you can buy, especially at this price which has the specs and build quality of this bass including scalloped frets and a hipshot d-tuner.

This bass was brought for £1,400,00 about 2 years ago so at £1,000 i am offereing you a great alternative to the very expensive attitude ltd 3 which is retailing at well over 2 thousand pounds new and a brilliant price cut to buying a new attitude ltd ll which is £600 more without the original yamaha dark red hardcase (perfect condition) and certificate of authenticity, which alone would set you back a whole lot more ( plus the bass is virtually as new)

I have also just decided to sell my other Billy Sheehan bass which is a signed Yamaha BB714BS in black with Original BB714BS padded gig bag. price is £370 and you can check it out here [url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/YAMAHA-BB714BS-Bass-Guitar-Black-with-Official-BB714BS-Padded-Gigbag-/261070176725?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item3cc8fec1d5#ht_755wt_1396"]http://www.ebay.co.u...5#ht_755wt_1396[/url]

Thanks for reading and pm me if you have any questions.

Edited by AngelDown

No bidders on ebay unfortunately just a load of watchers so i have edited original post and re-listed it for buy it now (ebay) so there is an official place to make a transaction if your interested. I am off to download festival on thursday and im looking to make a quick sale as the longer its up for sale the more i dont wanna let it go, especially as itll be worth loads more if i hang on to it but id like to have it all sorted before i head off for a weekend of heavy metal so the listing is for 3 days.

If no one wants to take it off me ill have to have a think about if i can afford to keep it, so ill let you decide for me as im torn on wether i should be selling it or not, but to be honest i got alot to pay out on nothing to pay with so dont miss out on a great deal.

Edited by AngelDown

[quote name='cocco' timestamp='1338812650' post='1679505']
of sound does the neck pickup produce? Is it muddy?
[/quote]

It's a beautiful bass, love my Sea Foam green, though it needs a sister haha! The Red is done over a gold sparkle finish and it's mighty in the flesh looks even more wonderful.

The Willpower is a based on the model one which is a super refined EBO, not muddy but nice and deep and fat and warm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIno_p20KGs

At the 2:50 mark is a good demo.

That and teh "Billy Sheehan's Secret Trick" videos show why he is IMHO one of the best bassists in history!

It has a very deep low sound, with a lot of definition, but you will get the most out of it if you use the dual outputs for each pickup and blend the p style DiMarzio's in and experiment with the sound you want. Ive managed to get a thunderous sound full of tone but on the other hand a deep mellow sound for not so heavy songs. It definately has a defined sound but also has alot of range to tweak it to your liking if you take the time to experiment and use the high cut switch on the woofer (neck pickup)

If you want a better idea search some videos on youtube, if you like billy sheehans sound then thats pretty much what you get, you can still use both pickups through one output but you definately see the difference if you invest in running each pick up through different amps.

Thanks for the info [url="http://basschat.co.uk/user/7468-attitudecastle/"][color="#282828"]AttitudeCastle[/color][/url], wasnt 100% sure, its got pictures of lava red on the yamaha site but on availiable colours it just says black or sea foam green. Cheers for posting the vid too, although every time i watch billy play i wanna withdraw the sale n just keep it lol, wish mr.big were playing download again this year.

Edited by AngelDown

hi people, getting alot of watchers on ebay again but still no sale, if your interested but havnt got the money or cant afford it right now, dont be afraid to pm me and let me know your interest. Also does anybody reccommend any alternative forums, sites or places to advertise this sale where i mite find a buyer or a sheehan fan looking for an attitude as i need to sell it asap. I dont normally want or have to sell my basses so im not sure where the best places to try and sell it are, if anyone can give me any advice regarding this specific bass i would be really grateful, cheers.

Edited by AngelDown

• 2 weeks later...