Why become a member? ×

All The Queens Ravens (Clarky) at Wilmington Arms, Clerkenwell; Friday 22nd June

Clarky

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1339764939' post='1693968']
I may try to come along too, late work permitting, if I can find a reasonable way of getting back to W4 by tube after the gig. I've pencilled it in.
[/quote]
Cool thanks! We will be debuting a new uptempo Mexican style song .... which is nice

[quote name='thunderbird13' timestamp='1340097765' post='1698920']
Oh yes and is this pub showing the football by chance ?
[/quote]
TBH I don't kno (I've never played there before so don't know the setup). However its Germany v Greece so not the most exciting!

[quote name='billyapple' timestamp='1340228349' post='1701573']
Might be able to make it, will know closer at the time
[/quote]
Cheers Sean, I think the BC roll-call is WaynePD, Bluejay and possibly Thunderbrird 13 (aka Alasdair) :-) Would be great to see all of you there!

Edited by Clarky

[quote name='thunderbird13' timestamp='1340356204' post='1703154']
Yeah I have my pass for tonght ! If you see a confused looking midde aged man in a crumpled Rush Tshirt that'll be me :lol:
[/quote]
watching a confused middle aged man with a silly grey mullet trying to figure out which end of a double bass you play

Back from the gig! Loved it. Thank you so very much Clarky and All The Queens' Ravens for an excellent performance, and thank you Sean (Billyapple) for driving me home. Lovely to meet Wayne and Alistair too.

I'm still getting to grips with the new camera, but some of the photos taken tonight seem to be OK. This is one, more to follow as an album when I've had the time to sort the good from the bad ones.